Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom





Today is my mom's birthday! I just wanted to let her know how much I love her! She is an amazing mom!!! Here are just a few reasons...

1. She is my best friend: We can do anything and talk about anything together. She is always there for me.

2. She has a big heart: She is always willing to invite people over to eat dinner with us, gives her time, and her talent to anyone. She is a great example of selflessness. She is always putting others first before her.

3. She is a hard worker: She works non stop!! She is ultimate energizer bunny!

4. She has a green thumb: She is really good at keeping plants alive, and making them beautiful!

5. She has a sense of humor: I love all the memories I have with my mom just sitting and laughing until we cry, can't breath, or about to pee our pants...sometimes even spewing some liquid.

6. She is Beautiful: My mom is beautiful inside and out! Enough said.

7. She is a fighter: My mom has had many challenges in her life, and I think she has successfully overcome each one. She never gives up, and will always continue to fight. She is one of the strongest people I know.

Those are just a few things that I love about my mom. I'm glad that she is MY mom. She really is the best, and has taught me so much, and will continue to teach me. I hope you have/had a Happy Happy Birthday! WE ALL LOVE YOU!! (Loudness)

All I am I owe to my mother.
- George Washington

For all the ways you've helped me grow I want to say I love you so.
- Unknown

When it comes to love, Mom's the word.
- Unknown

OLIVE JUICE

1 comment:

crazyhorse said...

I agree with you about your Mom. I love her too. Grandma H.