Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My brithday!




This past weekend was my 19th birthday! It was a good day. I got up and got ready and went to the college ward for the first time. It was scary, but I enjoyed, and I think I will like it a lot. Then I came home, and my mom had me a birthday cake (it was delicious). Brynn and Sam were here so once the cake was done they took a piece and headed back to Salt Lake. Saturday morning my family went out to breakfast for my birthday. We went to the Egg and I. I ate a lot, and it was all very good! I got a t-shirt, a Steelers bag that is super cute from Judi, Some money to put towards my computer from my mom and Kenyon, a necklace and picture frame, and an itunes gift card from Weston and Rian. I had a great birthday! This weekend we are going up to Salt Lake to meet with a Counselor at UVU, look for housing, and a job! I'm excited, and I hope this gets me motivated! I'm ready to start the next chapter of life. :D

No comments: